The Ticket holder is admitted on the condition, and by use of this ticket agrees that:
- this ticket constitutes a revocable license to enter the facility and observe the event for which this ticket grants admission (“Event”);
- the holder is not allowed to transmit or aid in transmitting any information about the Event, including but not limited to, any picture, video, audio, or reproduction concerning the Event (including pre and post Event activities);
- the venue operator or event promoter may be the exclusive owner of all copyrights and other proprietary rights to the Event and Event Information;
- the holder grants unrestricted rights to use the holder’s likeness incidental to any broadcast, telecast, photograph taken, or other transmission or reproduction in connection with the Event or otherwise to the participating artists, promoters of the Event, and all entities affiliated with the Event, or their respective agents.
This Ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of iPoland.org. This ticket may not be resold in violation of any federal, state, or local law or regulation. The license granted by this may be terminated upon :-
- breach of any of the preceding provisions or
- if the holder is deemed to be disorderly, intoxicated, use vulgar or abusive language or violate any other venue rule or regulation. Management of the facility reserves the right to inspect and/or search all persons, packages, bags entering the premises.
THE TICKET HOLDER BEARS THE RISK OF THE DANGERS INCIDENTAL TO THIS EVENT, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Event including specifically (but not exclusively) the dangers of being struck by thrown or projected objects, atmospheric effects, strobe light usage, or loud noises. IF STRUCK OR ADVERSELY AFFECTED BY ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH EVENT, IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE MASTER OF THE CEREMONY FOR ASSISTANCE.
iPoland uses a third-party professional ticketing company Mbooked through a secure Stripe payment gateway. All tickets sold are final and no refunds or exchanges are permitted UNLESS expressly permitted by policies of the organizer. Policies and procedures adopted by iPoland are subject to change at any time without notice.
All registration cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing by November 1, 2019. A refund of the full conference fee, minus a 100 USD administrative fee, will be given for cancellations received by the date. No refunds will be granted for requests postmarked after November 1, 2019.
For cancellations make sure to include the conference ticket ID number together with your full name.
Should you require further assistance with the ticketing platform, please get in touch with us. For quick service send us an email or call us at + 1 862 686-2442 between 9AM – 6PM EST on all weekdays, excluding public holidays.